We Make Dance Music Live Electronic Music – Dark Ambient Film Score Logic Pro X Template
Learn how to make Ambient film score music by watching our free live tutorial and study the Logic Pro X Template from the session to practice what you have learned. The Live Electronic Music Tutorials give everyone the opportunity to learn music production at their own pace anytime anywhere. Unlock the secrets of electronic music now.
We walk into darkness to our Live Electronic Music Tutorial #169 looking to compose a Dark Ambient Film Score song using Logic Pro X and only its internal instruments. We will not use a percussive element and keep the element to be minimal but impactful. The challenge is to bring as much emotion as possible with the least amount of element possible.
- 0:00 Introduction: how to make Dark Ambient Film Score Music
- 4:08 Recording a lead element
- 7:15 recording a sub bass ambience
- 9:04 Creating and adding an ambien arpeggiator
- 14:44 Recording an high pitch ambient lead
- 17:50 Recording a second part lead
- 31:13 Recording the second part bass hits
- 34:15 Final Thoughts
May the sounds be with you!
- 12 MIDI Instrument Channels
- Mastering Rack on main output