W.A.Production InstaChord v1.2.0 WIN-OSX
Size 28 Mb
A MIDI Processing Plugin that helps you play chords and chord progressions faster and easier.
The foundation of a great song is based on its harmonic movements and chord changes which often is called chord progression. . A change in chord progression can have a drastic effect on the mood or direction of a song. Even those with a background in music theory can experience repetition and stagnation. Using richer chords and new chord progressions can take the song to a new level and make it sound more unique and professional.
Whether or not you are an experienced musician or just a beginner, with a vast chord bank and amazing playability, Instachord has something to offer to you.
• If you’re a song writer or a producer It will help you speed up the work flow and song creation process. Find the best progression and use a single midi pattern to play all of them.
• If you’re a player it allows you to play some of the hardest chords, in any musical key and combination of notes and different voicings, using just a few keys on your controller. Or jam and practice over them without spending much time creating a jam track.
• If you’re a student or a teacher you can use the plugin to learn and study the chords and use it as a reference and hear them in action.
In addition to having access to chords and being able to set a progressions, one of the other great thing about Instachord is it’s playability.
Chords with different voicing
We have Included almost all the common chords (maj, min, sus2, 6th, 7th, etc) in 5 different voicing (basic, 1st and 2nd inversions, guitar and wide). Each voicing mode
There are a lot of ways that you can play the chords. You can Hit or strum the chords with different combination of notes, speeds and directions. For example a key can be assigned to strum top 3 notes of the chord and another one to hit 2 middle notes.
You can also play individual notes of the chord separately. So it’s possible to arpeggiate the chords or strum them manually as well.
This feature allows the fretting hand (chord changer keys) to control the sustain. So as long as the chord key is held down any note you play will ring out, just like a guitar or using a sustain pedal
Set up to 24 different chords and switch between them using the chord keys.
Set your own functions for the 24 action keys provided and tell them what you want them to do. Play a full strum, hit first two notes, transpose, etc.
Transpose the current chords to any other key you want with just a few click. This is also useful when playing live when the key of the song changes.
New Features in version 1.0.2 – 4/25/2018:
• Added a new voice mode: Wide.
• Updated the guitar voicing modes for most of the chords and replaced them with better sounding or more realistic ones.
• Updated some of the basic and inverted chords with a better arranged ones.
• Renamed 11b5 to 11b9 which was the correct name for the chord.
• Preset manager now scans for one layer of subfolders and lists them on the menu to help organizing the presets.
• Added Lock buttons for each part so they won’t be effected when loading a preset.
• Octave, Hold Mode and C1 values will not be changed when loading a preset.
• Fixed an issue with notes getting stuck in Logic Pro on some machines.
• New option on the menu to copy preset files to Instachord’s preset folder.