Udemy Sarah Jane’s Piano Masterclass – The Mete Method TUTORIAL
Learn 19 Years of Piano Experience in 1 Course!
- Learn Piano in 5 Weeks- not 5 Years. One-time purchase for lifetime enrolment. Watch courses at own pace and complete assigned theory homework, quizzes, and pieces to practice to optimize learning experience.
Most Common Mistake When Learning Piano? Relying on apps or softwares that only focus on note reading. Important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, hand shape, finger independence, ear training, and technique are just a few concepts that are essential in learning how to play the piano properly.
Why The Mete Method Signature Masterclass?Five-Week Course Formatted in A Logical Order with Each Video Building off Previous Concepts
- Additional Course Resources Provided Tailored to Each Week: Theory, Pieces (Practice), Technique, Backtrack Duets, and Musical
- Glossary Flashcards
- Content and Concepts Derived from The Royal Conservatory of Music Curriculum with Personal Interpretation Added
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to sit down at any piano and compose pieces by ear with chord progressions learned in this course.
- Your sight reading and ear training will improve dramatically
- You will learn all the necessities of piano, including important concepts such as arm weight, weight transfer, wrist shape, and more!
- Finger Strengthening and Bridge Strengthening Exercises Provided
- Knowledge to de-construct and assess any piece in piano by recognizing important elements and patterns within the music
- Must have keyboard or piano handyA basic knowledge of piano is helpful, but not required as you learn all the basics and more in 5 weeks