SYNTHPOP FUNDAMENTALS: Make retro beats Like Dua Lipa – Music Production Masterclass TUTORIAL
Want to learn how to make synthpop beats like Dua Lipa?
In this course I’ll teach you the fundamentals of music production to make your own retro beats.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to design a synthpop beat from start to finish
- How to create melodies for your favorite synthpop type beats
- How to design sounds for retro drums, bass, and synths.
- How to mix and master a synthpop track with mostly stock plug-ins
- How to create retro bass and recommended instruments to do so
- How to achieve the gritty analogue sound you want without wasting money on expensive gear
- How to make better decisions in terms of sample choice and sound design
Are you curious how artists like Dua Lipa are so popular?
How they’re able to achieve that vintage funk sound?
Do you wish you could make your own beats to vibe, sing, or relax to?
Now you can.
- You might be wondering…
- How do you get your drums to sound authentic?
- How do you achieve that gritty, dusty, analog sound?
- Where do you find the right sounds or instruments for this genre?
- It took me hundreds of beats to finally figure out what was missing in my production.
- I tried to learn on my own through random youtube tutorials and blogs I read online.
- I spun my wheels for years.
And after teaching hundreds of students I know now why.
The answer is simple:
We think because the information is out there we can do it ourselves.
But with the internet sending us new tutorials every other day it leaves us feeling even more confused than when we started.