Sound Dust Sponge Piano KONTAKT
Size 447 Mb
SPONGE PIANO = Cramer upright piano+ human thumb x bathroom sponge
A beautifully recorded character piano with the warm thump of strings deadened by a well sponged thumb. Sponge Piano is what happens when you multi-sample a conventional piano in an unconventional way.
The aim here is to create a new piano timbre. Something which carries the weight, emotional oomph and play-ability of a traditional piano. But with something a little different going on.What’s inside?
What’s inside Sponge Piano?
- Two Kontakt .nki instrument ( 1 Kontakt 5 + 1 Kontakt 6 )
- 30 snaphots – Kontakt 6 version
- 1,200 24bit binaural samples recorded with Jecklin Disc technique
- Lovely Cramer upright piano with every note over 7 octaves sampled with up to 20 velocity layers
- 458MB download ( NCW compressed from 1.6GB sample pool)
- Multi mode humanized ARP/sequencer
- Cunning pseudo round robin system
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Voice stack mode for up to eight notes at once
- Note attack speed control
- Note sustain control (note length) pre-mapped to Modwheel (changable by right clicking)
- Transient, tape, delay and cabinet modelling effects – Kontakt 5 version
- Transient, tape, amp and cabinet modelling effects – Kontakt 6 version
- Three band EQ
- A hint of room reverb
- Replika delay and high quality algorithmic reverb – Kontakt 6 version
- All controls will show up in DAW automation
- requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1or above