Sonic Academy Tech Tips Volume 58 with Dirty Secretz TUTORIAL
Following on from our popular ‘Synthwave Essentials’ Tech Tips we welcome back Richie aka Dirty Secretz for a set of Tech Tip videos that focus on everything to do with House Music.
Starting with how this ground-breaking genre came to be, we look at building the drums using some classic 909 hits before checking out the iconic synths used and creating some classic synth and bass patterns. We also look at how to get the right vocals to sit in the mix and making our tracks sound like they’re from that era using atmosphere and effects along with how to create our own tension building risers to get the floor pumping.
If you’re looking to make your own classic house tracks then you’ve come to the right place!
- Tutorial 576 – What is House?
- Tutorial 577 – Drum Basics
- Tutorial 578 – The 16th’s
- Tutorial 579 – Old School Piano
- Tutorial 580 – Iconic Bass Patches
- Tutorial 581 – Classic Square Bass
- Tutorial 582 – House Vocals
- Tutorial 583 – Adding Atmosphere
- Tutorial 584 – White Noise
- Tutorial 585 – Snare Builds