Smooth Operator v1.0.01VST VST3 AU AAX [WIN & MACOSX]
Smooth Operator combines equalization, spectral compression and resonance suppression into a singular creative experience that’s instant and intuitive. Use it to perfect your tonal balance and add a touch of ‘hi-fi’.
Our spectral detection algorithm adapts to your audio 44,100 times per second and automatically eliminates fatigued frequencies. This gives you full control to shape your signal and bring out more definition.
- Brings out clarity and smoothness across instruments, vocals and mix busses.
- Allows for creative tone-shaping without artefacts or harsh resonances.
- An intelligent algorithm that automatically detects and resolves fatigued frequencies.
What is Spectral Processing?
The easiest way to understand Spectral Processing is to think of it as manipulating the building blocks that make up a digital signal – rather than the actual signal. Our algorithm uses Fast Fourier Transform – or FFT – to break the incoming audio into tiny particles, which are analyzed and processed separately, before being put back together again. This all happens in real-time and allows for a much more surgical approach to resonance detection and rebalancing than what would be possible with traditional audio effects.
While most spectral tools focus on audio restoration, We wanted Smooth Operator to be all about creative expression. The plugin is meant for shaping your tone. Use it to compress, EQ and ‘purify’ in one simple process – and know that Smooth Operator has your back when it comes to automatically eliminating artefacts.
Smooth Operator comes loaded with 63 presets created by friends – including:
- Preston Reid (Ciara, Toni Braxton, Lil Uzi Vert)
- David Nakaji (Post Malone, Aminé, Lil Eazzyy)
- Rob Kleiner (David Guetta, Sia, Britney Spears, Giorgio Moroder)
- Neenah (Winne, Mr. Probz, Nana Fofie, Joe Budden)
New in v1.0.1
The update introduces a new HIGH-RES algorithm mode, which gets rid of “spectral harmonics” when you push the plugin hard. The new algorithm also offers more depth and definition overall.
You can switch between the new HIGH-RES and CLASSIC algorithm modes by clicking the “M” icon in the preset bar.
- Switch between three colour modes (Pink / Green / Blue)
- Plugin window fully resizable
- macOS 10.7 and up (including Catalina & Big Sur).
- Plugin Formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- DAW’s Supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
- Compatibility: 64-bit compatible only.
- Windows 7 and up.
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AAX
- DAWs supported: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, FL Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason + more.
- Compatibility: 64-bit and 32-bit compatible.