Skillshare How to Film & Edit a Music Video TUTORIAL
Lenny Bedford is a Music Video Director and long time music-industry teacher best known for his work for The Music Lab & Band DIY.
What You’ll Need
In this class, Lenny will teach you how to prepare for, shoot and edit a music video.
For this class you will need:
- A camera (a smartphone is fine)
- A computer (any will do, but the faster the better)
- Davinci Resolve (free) or any editing software you may have
- A song (with bpm count-in)
- A band/artist
- A location
- A loud (LOUD) speaker system or drummer that’s good (headphones)