Relab Reverb Bundle 2 VST AAX
Relab Development Reverb 2 Bundle bundles together the LX480, VSR S24, and Sonsig Rev A reverb plug-ins.
For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built. When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plug-in goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original. The Relab LX480 Complete sets the new standard for reverb plug-ins in the future.
- LX480 complete have faithful recreation of the reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L
- Continuous controls
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping
- More ER delay lines
- Stereo manipulation
- 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz support
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plug-in (and the original)
- Quick controls and customizable display
- You can select between 4 routing configurations with different algorithms in each engine for extremely wide reverberation: Single, Cascade, Mono Split, and Stereo Split
The TC Electronic System 6000 has been tested intensively in the most demanding production environments since 1999. You will find TC Electronic System 6000 in literally thousands of world-leading recording, film, post and mastering studios all over the world. The hardware platform has won no less than three of the prestigious TEC Awards over the years. Relab Development VSR S24 is an exhaustive stereo emulation of the iconic high-end TC Electronic VSS6.1 algorithm for both music and post productions. Relab has painstakingly captured every quirk and characteristic of this complex and inspiring hardware. The VSR S24 plug-in goes far beyond the original hardware by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing a true stereo reverb operation mode and functions not found on the original.
VSR S24 excels at applying ‘prettier than life’ reverberation to many sources of a mix or complete stereo/multichannel stems. It adds complex Early Reflection as well as an incredible uncorrelated diffused reverberation to the signal. VSR S24 is the first professional reverb with multiple selectable reverberation engines which can completely change the overall spaciousness, color and reverb characteristics to simulate any environment accurately.
Unique User Interface for advanced customization
The GUI display is completely customizable with sliders for Hue, Color Saturation and Brightness. The layer effects are customizable, or can even be replaced, for a completely different look. The Reflection slider controls the amount of reflection on the main display pane and the Backlight slider adjusts the apparent brightness of the display pane’s backlight.
- Extensive selections of Early Reflection patterns, ranging from studios to various concert halls
- Customizable Early Reflection section
- Selectable reverberation engines and characteristics
- High precision calculations compared to the original
- Enhanced parameter range
Sonsig Rev-A’s vivid, stompbox-style user interface lays out all of the reverb’s features logically. Sonsig Rev-A allows anyone to easily and quickly get a specific sound effortlessly! There are no hidden settings or menu diving necessary. All of the available parameters’ current settings are visible right in front of you, which results in an intuitive workflow with quicker and better adjustments.
In development of this reverb processor, Relab experts fine tuned their latest algorithms. It was a tedious process, but end result is nothing short of amazing. Quality that you have yet to experience, sounds that place you within real and unreal spaces with a new level of lucidity, and sounds that redefine the meaning of “lush reverb”.
Relab multiple plug-in formats are a result of ongoing efforts in the industry to create standards that utilise the capabilities of either Digital Audio Workstations or hardware. Here at Relab we care for our users and we support industry by releasing plug-ins in all major formats. Sonsig Rev-A is no exception!
- Combining the strengths of various high-end units, like 224XL, QRS etc., modulated by a complete Solina ensemble, results in one of the most complex hybrid structure ever developed
- Dial in small rooms, lushes halls and realistic ambiences with uncompromising and unparalleled sound quality
- Quickly tweak and sculpt your own sound in seconds with ease
- Mix with over 200 of the best collection of golden ears presets