PulseSetter Sounds Detonator: RAGE KONTAKT
Hundreds of aggressive one shots, impacts and multisamples for Trailer composers to “perform” sound design style of trailer music. Best of the modern analog, wavetable, fm synths and guitar samples have been processed to create modern sounds for your next trailer music placement.
This unique sample library fills a niche to expand your sound design ideas by letting you perform the sounds and inspire you to create rhythmic tonal foundations for your tracks. Tons of aggressive sounds, round robin impacts and huge amount of Brammers will keep you stocked on original sound sources or ready made sounds.
- 44.1k – 24 Bit (Processed in 96k)
- 9GB Uncompressed (5gb Compressed)
- Royalty Free
- Sources recorded in 96k
- For Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8+
- Kontakt Full Only
- 280 Instruments
- Custom GUI with Big Knob
- Filter, Distortion, Reverb, Delay, Pan.
- Performance Patches (Load all hits)
- Trailer Elements (Brass, synth, guitar, pads, plucks, loops)
- Impacts (Round robin and non round robin )
Detonator:Rage is our first library of our “Detonator” Trailer Sample Libraries series. We aim for unique , big and aggressive Trailer sample libraries instruments and explore new ways to do sound design. Some of our sound designers and friends also compose for Trailer music libraries in Los Angeles and gave us an opportunity to expand on what would be cool to do and hope trailer publishers find the next sound design hit in your compositions.
:Rage harness the idea of rhythmic tonal sound design heard in many big block buster trailers. Since this normally is a tedious process on doing the sound design, creating an arrangement and then composing over it (or vice versa) Rage helps out composers trigger hundreds of braamming, guitarish, synthy, distored type of sounds along with impacts and create fast counterpointing tonal rhythms and later add on more organic elements like taikos and orchestral arrangements..or not. we don’t judge. But with our impacts elements having been recorded by emmy award winning engineers, and using very expensive modern analog synth that utilize new techniques for aggressive tones we hope you can also use these elements to start your sound design process and further expand on it.
Talking about impacts. many trailer composers use impacts to use as accents on heavy taiko rhythms so we expanded this idea of impacts to create round robin impacts and play huge impacts like any real live drum multi sample instrument, hence giving the impression of a more organic live feel without the machine gun effect. Obviously, this is not an easy task since each impact needs to be processed several times to achieve a level of difference perceivable to the human ear but not too different as to distract from other elements. And don’t forget to try out our sequenced impact hits with round robin, a selection of gui sequenced impacts that will get your creative juices flowing in no time.
There are also hundreds of Full trailer hits. This can be played straight out of our GUI or as some have initial swoosh, they are also available as wav files to be dragged into your DAW.
Hope you enjoy using this product as much as it was creating it. Hundreds of man hours and equipment to produce and still feel we only scratch the surface on this style.
- Detonator For Kontakt Is A Sample Library For The Full Version Of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8 And Up For Both Windows And Mac.
- The System Requirements For Detonator For Kontakt Will Be The Same System Requirements Than For Kontakt 5.8+ And Above.
- It Will Not Work With Kontakt Player, It Will Only Work With Kontakt Full Version.
- Intel I5/i7+ And 16gb+ Of Ram Is Recommended.
- If You Have Any Doubts Please Visit Our Faq Or Email Us Before Buying. All Sales Are Final So Please Check.