Mix Vocals IN ABLETON LIVE: Learn How To Mix Your Own Hip-Hop Vocals TUTORIAL
There are so many lessons I picked up over the years and through my time behind the scenes in the music industry that have helped me immensely and I’ll share them with you throughout these courses.
One of the biggest gems I’ve learned is this: Do it yourself.
This class is designed for artists, producers, and engineers who are starting out and want to get professional sounding records from their bedroom.
As an artist one of the best skills I ever learned was how to mix. You have COMPLETE control over how your music sounds out and it’s an incredible service if you’re looking for a full-time or part-time hustle.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to scan for frequencies and EQ your own vocals
- How to use a reference track to keep yourself honest
- How to design reverb, filter, and delay for vocals
- The exact vocal chain I use (and an easily downloadable version)
- How to master your vocals after they’re mixed
- How to mix to a 2-track so you can sound wavy even if you don’t have the full stems to the beat
- How to make better decisions in terms plug-ins and EFX