MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2022 v22.214.171.124 WiN
Samplitude Music Studio 2021 is there wherever you need it. From the first to the last note, and from your garage to the stage. A compact, all-rounder that provides incredible performance, whether for composing, recording, mixing or mastering.
Cut and arrange your recordings easily and efficiently. Each clip can be assigned its own plugins, EQ and time/pitch settings in the object editor, which reduces the number of tracks and makes automation easier.
Step on in and start recording Instruments & Sounds
With Samplitude Music Studio you can start composing and arranging full songs right away. Take advantage of 26 adjustable virtual instruments and 8 Soundpools, each with hundreds of professional samples.
From classic to compact: Woodwinds are a great way to give your melodies a distinctive sound. More stacks for your tracks – add rhythmic accents with punchy brass instruments.
Drums & Percussion
Create the right groove with pop drums and electronic beats. Add some color to your arrangements with exotic percussion instruments.
To sing, or to have sung, that is not the question. Use virtual voices for broad backing vocals or attention-grabbing lead accents.
Use virtual synths to create powerful bass sounds, floating soundscapes and catchy leads. Or simply experiment to see what kinds of sounds you can create.
Strings & Folklore
These strings span styles and continents – from the jazz of New Orleans to traditional Russian music, and from solemn melodies to songs that cut straight to the bone.
A cello, a range of pianos, and a complete orchestra: bring the sound of the concert hall into your home studio.
Impressive New Features
When your arrangements are set and everyone knows what to do, it’s the details that set a true performance apart from just another practice session. Discover the latest features in Music Studio 2021 to perfect your sound.
NEW! Tempo track
A dedicated track that provides central control over time signature and BPM. Add automated transitions between slower and faster parts to create tension-packed arrangements.
NEW! Automation Shapes
Create custom automation curves with flowing lines and no sharp edges. Create smooth transitions between points in the automation curve by means of flexible curve types.
WaveColor represents sound character and pitch as a color gradient and color saturation inside the waveform. This makes it easy to spot instances of noise in your audio tracks, even before you listen to them.
- NEW! modernEQ
- NEW! Preset search function in the plug-in browser
- NEW! ARA2 interface
- NEW! Dockable track editor
- NEW! 8 new Soundpools
- NEW! 8 new Vita instruments
- Virtual instruments: Including synths, guitars, choir, pianos, strings, brass, bass and drum machines (32 Vita instruments)
- Quickstart Wizard: Templates for playing and recording instruments
- MAGIX Audio Remote app: Start recording on your PC using the app
- Audio content: Unlimited sounds & loops
- Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
- Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version)
- Processor: Dual core processor with 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-Bit), 4 GB (64-Bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation (10 GB recommended)
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch