KORG Collection v3.0 x64 STANDALONE VSTI AAX 08/2021 [Updates Only]
Hardware Modeling, from Analog to Digital.
A Synthesizer Collection that beyond the Ages.
In 2004, KORG released the KORG Legacy Collection, a groundbreaking endeavor to authentically recreate the company’s most famous synthesizers in software. The KORG collection was renewed in 2017 with the addition of the ARP Odyssey. 2019 brought KORG Collection 2, with a faithful recreation of the TRITON, as well as newly refined GUIs for all prior plugins.
Now in 2021, KORG Collection 3 introduces three new software recreations to the world: KORG’s first mass-produced analog synthesizer, the miniKORG 700S, the MOSS Tone Generator-powered Prophecy, and the Triton Extreme, the vacuum tube-equipped high point of the Triton series. KORG Collection 3 has now expanded to be a thrilling collection of iconic sounds from the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and ’00s.
This package only includes updates of the following Synths:
KORG miniKORG v1.0.1
KORG Prophecy v1.0.1
KORG TRITON Extreme v1.0.1
KORG TRITON v1.3.1
Due its not allowed to make a collection using a KeyGen from another release its not included here. Simply download this:
KORG Prophecy v1.0.0 + Keygen-RET
and use the KeyGen.
1. If you have old versions of the programs installed, you dont have to uninstall them. Simply run the updates.
2. If you already have installed at least 1 of the apps and registered with RET KeyGen there’s no need to register again.
3. If not, run the RET KeyGen and make sure you have a “licenses.txt” in the folder C:\ProgramData\KORG\Collection\CP\
4. Now you can install all the Korg Apps/PlugIns
There are some system hardware configurations where RET’s KeyGen will not register the Synths.
Its still not figured out what exactly is the reason for that. So you have to try it and be happy if it works on your system and dont despair if not. Maybe RET will release a new KeyGen.
– ASIO driver support (PC version)
– Modulation by negative envelope setting was not applied properly. This has been fixed.
– Improved the stabilities
– The link to the manual was not correct. This has been fixed.
– ASIO driver support for PC version.
– When clicking the DAC type, the app/plugin crashed. This has been fixed.