K-Sounds Signature Piano (Motif XS-XF)
K-Sounds’ Signature Piano is a sample library for the Yamaha Motif XF and MOXF featuring beautiful samples of a 7’6” Japanese grand piano. Offering pristine stereo samples throughout the dynamic range and a slightly ambient studio sound with plenty of sustain, Signature Piano is poised to become your signature sound.
Signature Piano offers two sample banks, both fully programmed in a variety of voices and performances: The large 456Mb bank provides up to eight velocity layers in a single piano sound – double what is typically available for traditional workstation keyboards. True-sampled damper resonance adds a lush quality to sustained notes. Release resonance and hammer noise samples* provide extra authenticity to the end of every note. A 112Mb bank is also provided for quick loading. Impressive in its own right, it features 4 sampled velocities plus damper resonance!
Signature Piano offers a unique implementation of sympathetic resonance heard when the damper pedal is pressed: Real sampled resonance is provided – far surpassing mere digital effects or convolution. And because the resonance is presented as an independent component of the instrument, its volume may be adjusted, and it can be disabled entirely.
At K-Sounds, we believe the most important requirement of a piano sample is that it be refreshingly playable. That’s why Signature Piano was played constantly during its development process. The result is far greater than just a collection of samples. We believe it is one of the most musical and playable sampled pianos available.
- Stereo samples up to 8 velocities per voice.
- Long samples with high quality loops.
- Recorded and edited at 176.4kHz, 24 / 32 bits. Converted to Motif-compatible specs for the final product.
- Fully programmed voices and performances that take advantage of the Motif XF and MOXF’s unique features.
- 456Mb and 112Mb bank sizes provided.
- Wide stereo image.
- Edited for mono compatibility.
- True sampled damper resonance.
- Release resonance samples.
- Hammer noise samples.
- Big sound with modest sample memory requirements.
- Designed to be incredibly playable.