Jon V Audio – Fircomp 2 VST3 [WIN]
- Fast or same-sample attack times that never sound “clicky”, even in zero latency mode
- Even cleaner than Fircomp 1. Both can be used side-by-side
- Innovative digital envelope detection allows for much lower distortion than typical peak compressors, without overshoot or lag
- Optional lookahead FIR gain smoothing for an even cleaner sound
- Shape-able release stage with musical, highly history-dependent behaviour. Avoids use of multiple compressors in series!
- Sidechain hipass filter and external sidechain ability
- Easy stereo options with stereo link and balance
- Mid / side processing mode
- Perceived loudness metering, with easy makeup gain and balance snapping
- Switchable vertical or horizontal gain reduction metering, with adjustable range
- Quick loading of presets, bucket comparison system
- Make it yours, with a resizable GUI, customizable colours and background image!
- Low CPU, fully 64-bit DSP code, making full use of SSE instructions. Insert on every track without a second thought!
- Zero latency with lookahead off. With lookahead on, compensated latency of 1.5ms
- No phase shift or change in frequency response of the audio signal
Windows VST3: Copy the FirComp.vst3 file to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 folder.