How to Play Violin in Easy Way
The violin is one of the most popular instruments in the world. Thousands of classes are being held every day, for both children and adults who want to join the company of Mozart and Vivaldi, and become excellent violin players.
If you don’t want to pay a massive amount of money for a violin class, here’s the greatest possible alternative – this incredible, illustrated instruction manual that will teach you how to play the violin in an easy and fast way!
Here’s what you get:
- A visual guide on the parts of the instrument, both body and bow
- Instructions on how to select the right violin size, based on your body measurements
- A guide on violin accessories which can fasten the learning process
- An illustrated, step-by-step guide on how to play the violin – including basics, such as how to hold it, and advanced playing techniques
- Instructions for tuning your instrument
- A guide on musical notes and how to read them
- And much, much more!
With this guide, both children and adults can learn to play the violin. The book offers professional advice and guidance but is written in a simple way anyone can understand. Inside, you won’t find complex words and terms that only professionals might know. By following illustrations and visuals, you’ll be able to learn how to play the violin in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
You can even turn this endeavor into a fun and productive family project!