Guitar for Beginners – The 7-day Beginner’s Masterclass: Teach yourself your favorite songs without learning boring music theory! (Learn To Play Guitar – For Beginners Book 1)
The guitar is one of the most popular instruments to learn, and it’s not difficult to see why.
Let’s face it, guitar-playing is cool – after all, who wouldn’t want to sound like Springsteen or Slash?
Aside from the cool factor, guitars are a great tool for socializing, easily bringing together a room.
Can you imagine leading a big group sing-along at a party with your guitar?
No matter what your reason for wanting to learn the guitar is, there’s no reason to keep delaying it.
The sooner you start learning, the sooner you can start strumming your guitar… in key.
As a beginner, you’ll need clear and easy-to-follow instructions to help you find your way as you start your journey to becoming a legendary guitar player.
In Guitar for Beginners – The 7-day Beginner’s Masterclass, here is just a fraction of what you’ll discover:
- A step-by-step guide that will lead you through the entire process of learning how to play the guitar
- The proven 7-day crash course to get you playing like a pro in a week or less
- The key considerations when choosing the right guitar for you
- The 9 essential components of guitar-playing that will ensure you keep improving, no matter what skill level you’ve reached
- Descriptive photos and diagrams showing you exactly what to do
- A proven system to help you absorb new concepts faster, (while giving you a chance to show off to your friends)
- Helpful training exercises to build up your muscle memory and internalize the most powerful guitar-playing techniques
- Chapter reviews to test your knowledge and understanding of each lesson
- Well-known songs you can practice and quickly apply the lessons you’ve learned
And much more…
You won’t have to spend months studying notations, time signatures, or other complicated music theory you won’t even use. You can get right to the practical lessons you need to know to start playing right away.
In just 7 days, you will have learned enough to play a handful of songs on your own.
Whether you plan to jam with a band or rock a guitar solo, the tips and training included will have you shredding in no time.