G-Sonique XBass 4000L v1.0.VST [WIN]
XBass 4000 is a new and unique VST effect plug-in designed to facilitate the maximization the bass frequencies.
The virtual circuits of the XBass 4000 combine two different algorithms in order to emphasize the bass spectrum of the track:
– The psychoacoustic algorithm, BassEnhancer, that emphasizes the intensity of the audible bass content
– An analog style saturation unit that enriches the bass spectrum of the tone to reproduce the “fat” and “warm” sounds known and loved
in vintage tube circuits. It also boosts higher harmonic frequencies to expand and enliven the audible spectrum as well as sub-bass spectrum
XBass 4000 is excellent for synthetic and acoustic basses and enriches kick-drums to give them the energy you need to drive your track.
It sounds great together with our Psytrance bass synthesizer, Alien303. Use it in the following configuration: first XBass for the kick-drum
and the second one for the Alien bassline.
- A special distorted bass bell filter for a selecting the bass spectrum that should be maximized. It is possible to select a wide spectrum of bass
frequencies – from the deepest sub-basses at 15hz to medium-bass frequencies. It’s also possible to set a Slope–Q range for the selected frequencies
- A psychoacoustic circuit called Bass Enhancer that emphasizes the intensity of the bass spectrum. It uses special algorithms to process sounds
using psychoacoustic techniques
- A saturation unit that emulates vintage analog tube circuitry which gives the user the ability to adjust the amount of bass saturation and the volume
of audible bass saturation
- Control of the output volume
- Graphical dB meter showing the level of output volume