Cinematique-Instruments Melt KONTAKT
Size 550 Mb
MELT is a fascinating instrument that allows you to create highly complex sounds, ambiances and textures in an extremely easy way. You are able to blend between 4 of MELT’s beautifully varied and inspiring sound sources and thus create unique, interesting and inspiring sounds.
MELT´s sound sources come from different areas, which are named Pure, Floating, Organic, Field Recording and Granular. In summary it is a complex arsenal of sounds and sources which provides on the one hand numerous sounds and instruments of our own library such as organs, synths, e-pianos, pads and resampled sounds of the legendary downbeat box and on the other hand specially processed sounds, field recordings and finally sounds created by granular synthesis and freeze functions.
This collection is already unique, but in the mixture among each other it results in highly complex, novel and interesting sound structures.
If you prefer to globally shape the sound of all 4 sounds at the same time, just activate the Freeze button. MELT now changes to a blue look and you are now able to control all the 9 effect parameters globally for all 4 sound sources/ layer at once.
If you like to play around with MELT in the beginning, MELT provides over 120 “presets”. Here you find a wide variety of categories and styles. Starting with simple surfaces, ambiances and textures, short and rhythmic sounds as well as organic strings sounds, experimental sound structures and complex textures are provided.
– Blending between 4 sound layers via XY pad
– Creation of complex sound structures in an extremely simple way
– 9 sound shaping effects plus 8-step sequencer per instrument
– Freeze Mode for global application of all 9 sound shaping effects
– Ratio table per instrument to adjust the cursor relation
– 64 inspiring sound sources: 21 ambiances & textures, 16 field recordings, 8 organs and electric pianos, 5 pure synths, 10 organic sounds like guitars and 4 string sounds
– Over 120 presets: Basic Sounds, Calm and Quiet, Synthetic, Organic Pieces, Ambiances, Strings, Complex Melts, Ambients, Wide and Open, Shorts, Rhythmic, Experimental