CineBrass Pro v1.8 Kontakt Library
Orchestral Brass Expansion recorded at the MGM Stage
CineBrass PRO is the expansion to the popular CineBrass Core library. CineBrass PRO is a completely separate and unique library comprised of entirely new orchestral brass sample content, using the first-call Los Angeles musicians at the legendary MGM Scoring Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles, mixed by Dennis Sands. Our CineBrass CORE library, released in June 2011, covers the essentials of the orchestral brass section, and functions as a solid foundation in our composing templates. But what about all the other things brass can do? We asked you, the film music community, what you wanted to see in an expansion. The result is CineBrass PRO.
ADAPTIVE LEGATO ENGINE
CineBrass PRO has been rebuilt from the ground up to include the Adaptive Legato Engine featured in CineStrings SOLO, CineStrings CORE, and CineWinds CORE and PRO. It allows you to tailor the legato response to your own playing style, and is designed to respond musically to your performance. The engine detects your playing speed and intelligently adjusts the interval speed to match. This means you can play slow, expressive lines and fast runs in a single performance, without touching the speed dial. Additionally, the intensity parameter responds to velocity.
NEW MAPPING TAB
CineBrass PRO includes a brand new mapping area that allows for greater flexibility in customizing composer workflows. The new mapping system allows for articulations to be blended together, using polyphonic keyswitching or overlapping velocity/CC ranges. This allows for even more flexibility for tailoring CineBrass PRO to your individual needs. You may add articulations using the + Add Articulation + button and subtract articulations using the X on the right. The ACCENTED LEGATO control layers an additional articulation (Marcato, Staccato, Spiccato) over legato transitions.
The Horns Ensemble Stopped and Fluttered has been split into two different patches: Horn Ensemble Stopped and Horn Ensemble Fluttered.
Once again we’ve reunited the heralded team of LA’s finest crew and musicians to bring you something truly remarkable. At the heart of this expansion are the finest collection of brass soloists ever sampled. Hollywood’s current first chairs recorded in the unequaled space of Sony’s MGM Scoring Stage by famed engineer Dennis Sands. This quartet of soloists (trumpet, Horn in F, trombone and tuba) received full treatment including true legato, shorts and multiple dynamic layers. You will immediately be startled by the sheer power, expressiveness and clarity produced by these master virtuosos. Under the direction of esteemed composer/violinist Michael Levine came a set of perfectly cinematic FX designed for practical realization in your sequencer. In the vein of the ever popular cineorch comes a complete palette of chords voiced by the different brass choirs culminating in a super-sized “low brass chords” sure to garner some attention. Fulfilling a common request we also captured a variety of stops and mutes for all ensembles. The features don’t end here as this expansion features twice the content of the original library.
CineBrass PRO does not require you to purchase any sampling software, and is licensed to work with the free Kontakt Player. All you need is a sequencer like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, LIVE, Cakewalk, or even Apple GarageBand and you’ll be up and running. You can also use CineBrass CORE with your favorite notation software such as Sibelius or Finale.
- 01 Trumpet Solo Articulations
- 02 Trumpet Solo True Legato PRO
- 03 Trumpets Ensemble Sustains and Tenuto
- 04 Trumpets Ensemble Muted Articulations
- 05 Trumpets Ensemble Harmon Mute Articulations
- 06 Horn Solo Articulations
- 07 Horn Solo True Legato PRO
- 08 Horn Ensemble fff Sustains and Shorts
- 09 Horn Ensemble Stopped
- 10 Horn Ensemble Fluttered
- 11 Horn Ensemble Triad Chords
- 12 Horn Ensemble Seventh Chords
- 13 Horns Ensemble Rips
- 14 Twelve Horn Ensemble Articulations
- 15 Twelve Horn Ensemble True Legato
- 16 Twelve Horn Ensemble Mutes
- 17 Trombone Solo Articulations
- 18 Trombone Solo True Legato PRO
- 19 Trombones Ensemble Muted Articulations
- 20 Trombones Ensemble Harmon Mute Articulations
- 21 Trombones Ensemble Flutter
- 22 Tuba Solo Articulations
- 23 Tuba Solo True Legato PRO
- 24 Full Ensemble FX Part 1
- 25 Full Ensemble FX Part 2
- 26 Full Ensemble FX Part 3
- 27 Full Ensemble High Chords
- 28 Full Ensemble Low Chords
- 29 Monster Low Brass Articulations
- 30 Monster Low Brass Scoops
- 31 Monster Low Brass Clusters
- 32 Monster Low Brass FX
- Split Patches