Aulart Groove Techniques for Techno and Tech-House TUTORIAL
Get started in creating Techno and Tech House tracks with the tips and techniques from one of the best producers of labels such as Drumcode, Stereo Productions or Truesoul.
(8 hours of Masterclass + 4 Ableton Live Projects)
All his music production techniques and worfklow tips. Get a deep insight on the creation of drums, beats, and powerful grooves, as well as on the sound design by layers.
Have direct access to his production set up and follow his steps when producing from scratch. Analyze up to 5 of his most popular track projects.
Get inspired with Oscar L’s downloadable Ableton Live projects with grooves you can reuse for your own songs by substituting the samples and adjusting parameters.
Oscar L is a point of reference in the Techno and Tech-House scene with more than 15 years of international career. His productions, characterized by a very personal sound that combines classic and peculiar influences at the same time, have reached the highest positions of the international sales charts, being played by the most iconic artists of the globe like Richie Hawtin, Adam Beyer, Marco Carola, Nicole Moudaber, Danny Tennaglia or Ilario Alicante to name a few.
He has signed with the most prestigious record labels of the moment. Drumcode (Adam Beyer’s label), Knee Deep In Sound (Hot Since 82’s label), Stereo Productions (Chus & Ceballos’s label), Truesoul (Adam Beyer’s label), We Are The Brave (Alan Fitzpatrick’s label), 1605 (Umek’s label), among others, are some of the biggest labels where you will find Oscar’s productions.
- 01 – My Career
- 02 – My Studio Hardware
- 03 – My Software
- 04 – Basic 4/4 elements: Drums and root key
- 105 – Kick: Patterns and tips
- 06 – Snare elements: Patterns and tips
- 07 – Hi-Hats elements: Patterns and tips
- 08 – Toms elements: Patterns and tips
- 09 – Claps elements: Patterns and tips
- 10 – Bass layers
- 11 – Synths layers
- 12 – Effects layers
- 13 – Vocals layers
- 14 – Midi grooves
- 15 – Resampling kick
- 16 – Using delay as a groove technique
- 17 – Track review: Unique (Truesoul)
- 18 – Track review: Dark Fate (Drumcode)
- 19 – Track review: Dimension (KNE’DEEP)
- 20 – Track review: Dibiza
- 21 – Track review: Fiezzta
Mentoring and Conclusions:
- 22 – Tips for new producers
Audio in Spanish, but English subtitles included.